Tuesday, August 3, 2010

SAVE THE AMISH PEOPLE! PENNSYLVANIA DUTCHMAN MUSHROOMS ARE MADE IN CHINA!

SAVE THE Amish and the Plain People of Lancaster County PA! Seriously, we need to stop the outsourcing its really getting ridiculous. I purchased a can of "America's Favorite Mushrooms" and I swear I pictured people who didn't shave and rode buggies picking these and instead they come from CHINA! IT READS PRODUCT OF CHINA. WHEN DID THIS HAPPENED, I AM OUTRAGED THAT EVEN THE AMISH ARE OUTSOURCING TO CHINA!
When will the outsourcing end? Whats next VESPA will mean China?

I COULDN'T BELIEVE THIS AND I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THATS UPSET CHECK OUT CONSUMER REPORTS http://www.walletpop.com/specials/consreports/made-in-the-usa-truth-behind-the-labels/


NEXT THING THERE WON'T BE ANY MALAGUTI OR VESPAS MADE IN ITALY. STOP THE OUTSOURCING!

No comments: